martes, 27 de septiembre de 2016

First things first


My name is Joaquín Salinas Garrido, and I'm a student from the University of Chile, where I study journalism. I like English because I think that it is very important to have knowledge about other languages and we can ignore the fact that English is actually one of the most important in the world these days. 

I usually listen to music in English very often, because there are so many artists and groups that sing in English. The same thing with the movies, I prefer to see movies in the original language that there were made.

I believe that for me, the most difficult part of English is the pronunciation and to be able to conjugate the verbs properly. 

Finally, I think that the right way of overcoming my problems with English language is by practicing and practicing, and more practicing, then when I believe to be ready, continue to practice to the infinity -and beyond-.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario