martes, 11 de octubre de 2016

My (un)authorized biography

Hello world! welcome to my blog! today I want to talk -well, write would be more aproppiate- about my life...but don't worry! I have no intentions of  make this post boring...at least not soooo boring.

My name is Joaquín Salinas and when I introduce myself to someone, usually they hear Joaquín Sabina, like the famous singer. The past 11th of september I turned 22 years old -creepy date, I know-. 

I was born in Chile, more precisely in the wonderful and famous city of Santiago. I went to the Calasanz's School the whole elementary and highschool. After all those beautiful years I have a brief staying in the UMCE, the university of education, also known as The Pedagógico, where I studied history. That was in the 2013. One year later, the 2014 I found myself studying Journalism, where my dreams become true. Actually is right the opposite but we have to be positive.

I have one little brother, called Exequiel. He is 15 years old, but being honest, I still watching him exactly like when he was a baby...of course now he is taller, so like a big baby. I live with him and with my mother, Carolina. She's 54 years old. My father's name is also Joaquín, so you may think that one Joaquín Salinas is enough for this world. He is 58 years old. 

In my free time I really like to read, specially Science Fiction, spy novels and books of history. Also I love to spend time with my girlfriend, Paula. She's 21 years old. We met each other in journalism, but she quit. Now she's studying for the psu again, she wants to study social work or sociology.

I think that that's all for now. As you see it's not the most interesting life, but I consider myself a happy person so that's what matters. 



2 comentarios: